#22 [url]

Jul 2 12 4:14 PM

The Update of May 14 did state >>>

• a conditional corporate pay order will go out to everyone who has signed up to participate in this project.   The purpose of this pay order is to ensure that everyone will get paid no matter what happens to me.
  • The pay order will represent our commitment to compensate those of you who have been enrolled and patiently waiting, a bonus payout as a reward for your ongoing commitment and support.  The payout will be extended as follows:  a) $10,000 for those who have paid the $25 book order fee and have demonstrated their desire to participate in HPEP, and b) $1,000 for those who have not paid, but have asked us to defer the $25 payment, and have demonstrated the desire to participate in the HPEP.  The pay order will be valid and effective for those who have enrolled and paid up until April 2, 2012; those received afterwards will not qualify for this bonus element.

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jul 2 12 4:34 PM

The May 14 Update stated >>

• a conditional corporate pay order will go out to everyone who has signed up to participate in this project.   The purpose of this pay order is to ensure that everyone will get paid no matter what happens to me.
  • The pay order will represent our commitment to compensate those of you who have been enrolled and patiently waiting, a bonus payout as a reward for your ongoing commitment and support.  The payout will be extended as follows:  a) $10,000 for those who have paid the $25 book order fee and have demonstrated their desire to participate in HPEP, and b) $1,000 for those who have not paid, but have asked us to defer the $25 payment, and have demonstrated the desire to participate in the HPEP.  The pay order will be valid and effective for those who have enrolled and paid up until April 2, 2012; those received afterwards will not qualify for this bonus element.

Quote    Reply   

bke219

superstar

#25 [url]

Jul 2 12 8:02 PM

This is getting exciting!  I joined in January 2012. I have already paid, signed contract in early Feb. 2012. I thank God for this. I can hardly wait for CPO to come in.  This will help me and my family so much and for everyone else who joined. I do not know my member ID number yet.  

Get to know About Me and my Business links: about.me/evansbrandy

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Jul 3 12 8:58 AM

I signed up in February also but never received a contract to sign.  I hope
that doesn't mean I won't receive the Corporate Pay Order...

-namaste0130

According to their website info that was previously published (but taken down since), if you paid your $25 fee and received an email saying, "You're In!," then you are eligible for the CPO.

My brother is in the same situation. He paid, received his email stating he was in, but didn't receive a contract because of all the hoopla going on. He is still eligible to receive the $10,000. If you signed up, but didn't pay your book fee of $25, you will receive $1,000 CPO.

Anyone who has different info, please correct me.

Quote    Reply   

lexiboy

superstar

#35 [url]

Jul 3 12 2:01 PM

That sure sounds GOOD!

"I am a part of all that I have met; Yet all experience is an arch wherethro' Gleams that untravell'd world...Ulysses - by Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 3 12 2:34 PM

The CPO will replace/supersede  the original agreement as stated. They are working very hard for this to start with the distribution of funds[image]

-richson

There have been so many twists and turns it's very hard to keep 
up with everything.  What you're saying here about the CPO makes
a lot of sense.  Thanks 

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 3 12 11:07 PM

The CPO will replace/supersede  the original agreement as stated. They are working very hard for this to start with the distribution of funds[image]

-richson

The CPO does NOT replace the contract agreement. 
The CPO is only a pay order for the bonus funds.

CPO and Contract Agreement are 2 totally different things.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help